We supply standard and custom maid wall top and free standing electric fences. All installations is done within the law on electric fencing regulations. The average voltage for a electric fence is 10 000 Volts and 8 Joules. All wires is monitored and a alarm condition can be monitored by any monitoring facility. Low-voltage electric fences that is also monitored can be installed in places like schools.
WHY ELECTRIC FENCING?
The need for higher levels of security to deter intruders is growing worldwide. Whereas in the past a security fence was merely a passive physical barrier, the reality of today's world prescribes the use of an active intrusion detection system that reacts to any intrusion attempts, preventing or delaying intruder access and one that is not reliant on human surveillance.
WHO USES AN ELECTRIC FENCE?
Private houses, housing estates, farms, industrial complexes, factories, warehouses, military installations and government facilities are all potential end-users.
ADVANTAGES OF AN ELECTRIC FENCE
• Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
• Provides a physical barrier that delays the intrusion time.
• Provides an electric shock to intruders.
• Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
• Provides a higher level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm which is then transmitted to the security personnel or company monitoring the site.
• Low maintenance costs.
• Easy to operate.
• Animals receive an electric shock and are deterred without activating the alarm. The animal learns not to come into contact with the fence
• Accidental human contact with the fence will provide an electric shock that will teach the person (who is not an intruder) not to tamper with the fence.
• The electric wires serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect another conventional fence.
• Reduced cost of security personnel.